The NOW Revolution with Jay Baer
for an exclusive BIGfrontier presentation DATE: March 2, 2011
Kibbitz with Jay: 9:30-10:30
Questions and signings: 11:30-12:00
EVENT PHOTOS CAN BE FOUND ON THE BIGFRONTIER FACEBOOK PAGE
The social web has changed the way we do business forever.
The future of your company is not in measured, considered responses and carefully planned initiatives. Business today is about near-instantaneous response. About doing the best you can with extremely limited information. About every customer being a reporter, and every reporter being a customer. About winning and losing customers in real-time, every second of every day. About a monumental increase in the findable commentary about our companies.
Having the time and information required to make a considered business decision is a luxury – a luxury that’s quickly facing extinction. Yet business hasn’t adapted to this evolution. And adapt you must.
This book isn’t about how to “do” social media. Instead, The Now Revolution outlines how you can retool your organization to make real-time business work for you rather than against you. Read about seven shifts that will help you make your company faster, smarter, and more social:
- Engineer a New Bedrock: Strip away silos and overgrown business process, and create a culture of NOW
- Find Talent You Can Trust: Hire and empower a new type of employee who is adept at pattern recognition, human relations, and immediate analysis
- Organize Your Armies: Assemble internal teams for maximum external impact, and empower every employee as a marketer, even if they aren’t
- Answer the New Telephone: Listen at the point of need and answer the new calls your customers are making
- Emphasize Response-Ability: Travel the Humanization Highway, and respond effectively and persuasively to customer inquiries
- Build a Fire Extinguisher: Plan for, find and manage real-time crises
- Make a Calculator: Redesign success metrics in a business world that’s increasingly instantaneous
Each section includes a detailed discussion, process recommendations and case studies, The examples in The NOW Revolution are mostly focused on companies of modest size and means that have jumped on the motorcycle of real-time business and succeeded. Just like you will.